Campground Rules and Policies
All reservations, at Ozark Outdoors, are subject to the following:
- Advance payment in full is required to confirm ALL reservations. Until paid in their entirety, all camping reservations are tentative, and subject to cancellation, making the services available for other guest use.
- 3:00 PM Begins Check-In for all lodging reservations, on the day of your scheduled date of arrival; so that our floaters can get on the water efficiently, and we can have the site prepared for you. If you go to the unit or check-in early, additional fees will be charged, if the unit is even available.
- 11:00 AM or Earlier is Check-Out on the date of your departure. If you wish to stay additional nights, based on availability, please visit the Meramec Mercantile office to pay for the site.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for minor children.
- ATV’s, UTV’s, DIRT BIKES, 4-WHEELERS, ETC ARE NOT ALLOWED ON PROPERTY.
- Golf Carts must have a paid tag from the Meramec Mercantile store, drivers must be at least 16 with a valid driver’s license.
- All units now are provided with linens. 1 set per 2 guests for 2 nights. If in need of additional sets, additional charges may apply. 3 or more nights a dirty set may be traded for a clean set at no charge. All linens must be left inside the cabin. We will charge you for any missing linens. DO NOT REMOVE LINENS FOR ANY REASON. Linens found outside the unit will be charged back to the reservation holders account.
- Kitchenware is not provided in any cabin or motel.
- Kitchenware is provided in the Suite and Chalet units.
- Under NO circumstances are firearms allowed.
- Under NO circumstances are generators allowed.
- Campfires must be contained in fire rings only.
- Cutting, marring, or other damage to Ozark Outdoors trees will result in fines equaling $150.00 per diameter inch.
- Damages to any Ozark Outdoors property are subject to financial penalty, to be determined by management, and/or followed with prosecution to the full extent of the law.
- NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY LODGING UNIT. You will be charged a minimum $200 cleaning fee.
- Management reserves the right to make site/unit changes or to ask unruly guests to leave.
- Ozark Outdoors cannot be responsible for guest property loss or damages, natural or unnatural while on our grounds.
- No driving under the influence.
- 9 MPH Resort speed limit.
- After hours report problems to OOR security.
- In cooperation with the Missouri Department of Conservation, Ozark Outdoors asks you to Burn it Where you Buy it. Please do not transport firewood into or out of our resort in order to stop the traffic of pestilence and disease.
- Fireworks in designated areas only.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Have fun, but not at the expense of others!
Management reserves the right to make reservation changes and/or to ask unruly guests to leave.
Be sure to check out all resort policies before making reservations.