Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on the number of people shown in the icons above (additional person/s charges will apply)
- Prices subject to change without notice
- No refunds on early departures
- Linens are supplied for Motel Rooms, Cabins, Chalets, and Grande Suite – based on number of paid guests. Missing or destroyed linens will result in a replacement fee to the reservation holder, for no less than $50 per item. Linens are not to be removed from any lodging unit and are not to be used at the pool, beach, or river. Please plan accordingly for your activities outside the lodging units. Pool and beach towels are not provided.
- Children under the age of 7 and under stay free all year round
- Minimum of 2 nights booking on lodging units all year round. One night bookings (last minute) only accepted when booked within 7 days of arrival. Please call for assistance with these reservations.
- A minimum of 3 nights booking on all lodging and campsites over holidays: Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week and Labor Day weekend. Please call for last minute bookings, we may have a spot for you!
- A minimum of 2 nights booking on Motel Rooms, Cabins, Chalets, and Grande Suite sites applies all year round, unless pre-authorized
- Group Full-Hook Up sites, Chalets, and Grand Suite include 8 guests in quoted prices. All other sites/lodging include 2 guests per night. Please note that a minimum nights booking applies as above.
- General Admission sites are first come – first serve and can be booked as a single guest.
- ALL lodging units are smoke-free. If there is evidence or smoke odor found inside any lodging unit the reservation holder will be charged a $250 cleaning fee. Ashtrays are found across the resort, please use these accordingly.
- Excess mess found inside any unit will result in a cleaning fee of $250 to the reservation holder. We ask that as you check-out all trash is removed, dishes cleaned and floors swept.
Booking Conditions and Cancellations
Minimum Nights Stay
- One night bookings (last minute) only accepted when booked within 7 days of arrival. Or with pre-approval. Please call for assistance with these reservations.
- A minimum of 3 nights booking on all lodging and powered sites over holidays: Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July week and Labor Day weekend.
- A minimum of 2 nights booking on lodging units all year round. Or with pre-approval.
- Please call for special requests.
- Full payment of the booking is required at the time of booking.
- Refunds may only be available for cancellations made 8 days or more in advance of the booking arrival, minus a $25 service fee on campsites (Primitive and Full-Hook up sites)
- Refunds may only be available for cancellations made 15 days or more in advance of the booking arrival, minus a $75 service fee on all lodging units
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- LODGING OR CAMPING: NO rainchecks
FLOATING: It must be raining consistently between 8AM-12PM here at Ozark Outdoors Resort in order for us to issue a rain check for one (1) year. NO
CASH, CREDIT, or CHECK REFUNDS will be issued. If rain stops before noon, floating will still go on.
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your online reservation please call 573 245-6837
High Water / Flood Policy
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone all floating/camping/lodging due to water conditions at any time. These decisions are made by state officials and the management if river levels are beyond safe canoeing or rafting standards of use, a credit certificate will be issued in the amount of your payment. (No Refunds) In most situations, catering, lodging, and camping reservations should be not affected by flood conditions and will be honored. If camping or lodging is affected the reservation holder will receive a credit on their account good for one (1) year from the date of the high water event.
- Dogs are allowed at all Primitive and Full Hook-Up sites without fee. Dogs are allowed in certain lodging units, with a $50 per pet fee for each stay.
- Pets must never be left alone at any campsite, camper or RV unit, nor in lodging units. They must be leashed and remain under your control at all times.
- Dogs may float with you. We ask that they remain in your control and nails are clipped and filed prior to floating to protect the boats. Management has the right to disapprove any pets at their discretion. Conditions apply.
Please pick-up after your pet!
Payment is due in full at time of booking. Most major credit cards are accepted – AMX, MC, Visa, Discover. Cash is accepted on-site but will not guarantee any booking until reservation is paid in full.